Based in Volnay, the Delagrange Family owns 32 acres of vineyard located amongst the best terroirs of the Côtes de Beaune. The business is run by Didier Delagrange, vinegrower and winemaker who produces high quality Burgundy wines (Bourgogne, Hautes Côtes de Beaune, Volnay, Pommard, Meursault) that are vinified and bottled at the Estate.The Domaine’s policy can be summarised in five points:
• Careful, rigorous care of the vines as this is the start
• Pick perfectly healthy grapes at the right moment.
• Understand each vintage to preserve the natural balance of the wine.
• Maintain the traditional character of the wine by intervening as little as possible during vinification
• Preserve the body, the fruitiness and the aromatic purity of the wine during vinification to extract the
best from the noble Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grape varieties.
•Didier DELAGRANGE aims to produce wines that are fleshy, round, rich in fruit and bursting with finesse and elegance